Bump on my anus

Posted , 2 users are following.

It’s a soft bubbly pump that hurts when I touch it or sit down I got it like 2 days ago xd someone pls help and tell me what it is .. it looks like a boil idk I wish I could add a photo for you guys to see but pls help is there any home treatments that I can use ?  

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Bump* not pump sorry for the typo
  • Posted

It could be an abscess. The best home treatment is to sit in a bath of warm/hot water each day and hope it comes to a head and disperses.  it may take several days.  If you are finding it painful to empty your bowels try taking a stool softener medication once a day. You should be a able to buy something in any high street pharmacy.

If it becomes unbearable you may need to see a doctor for antibiotics

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.