Bump on penis after handjob and oral sex from prostitute?

Posted , 4 users are following.

About a week and a half ago i got a handjob and b*****b from two prostitutes and now i have a bump on my penis and i get slight sharp pains in my penis. The pains aren't that bad but i'm very worried. Don't ask why i got a prostitute i was drunk and i regret it so much. I can't even remember it full but i think i had a condom on when they done oral sex but not with the handjob. I think they might of done oral sex without the condom on as well at one point. I'm really worried. It's a small bump on the skin of my penis and it's kinda reddish and looks a bit white in the centre of it. It hurts a bit when i touch it.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well my friend.  The best thing for you do to is go to the doctor and show them what is going on.  Get the help now and take care of yourself.  And please stop the drinking and these girl so you don't have to go through this again.  Good luck  Ken

• Posted

could it be a friction blister? 

the concern that i would have would be the oral sex.. but you cant seem to recall if you had protection on. with protection, it is a pretty risk free event. so is a hand job.

• Posted

I know they had it on at some point while giving oral sex but i can't remember if they performed more oral sex when they took it off. If they did they didn't do it for long. Also i didn't ejaculate i don't know if that makes a difference though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.