Bump on Penis. Lymphocele Lumps or STD side affect?

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I was the recipient of unprotected anal sex. The giver (top) of the anal sex gets tested and he says he is STD and STI free, I, a virgin at the time, has had no sexual contact ever before and assumed STD free. We did it a couple days ago and I discovered this lump on the shaft of my penis. This lump is the only lump found on my penis and it is painless and doesn't itch or anything, didn't even know I had it until I saw it. I visited a doctor this morning and he said it could likely be a pimple, but I find it odd that I got this pimple so close in time from when I had sex. Based on pictures I've seen of other Lymphocele Lumps I want to say they look really similar and is most likely the case but I'm no sex expert and am kind of freaking out right now.  

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Also if anyone is wondering, that little black speck on one of my veins is a piece of cloth from my underwear, not a marking of any sort.
  • Posted

I think I’d go with what your doctor says. Probably nothing to do with your sexual encounter. Get your friend some extra strong condoms, though.
    • Posted

He said it was probably a pimple but didn't go in depth on what I should do about it or if I should worry about it which I should've clarified with him before I left

• Posted

Pimples and boils either disappear or come to a head, pop and heal within a week or so. Some antiseptic cream might help.
  • Posted

Looks like it could just be a pimple. You have hair follicles and pores all over your body. 

Herpes comes in clusters. 

• Posted

hey im experienceing some of these same symptoms for a while now. did you ever get any treatment for lymphocele. ive went to the doctor but they haven't been able to help me so far. what do you do to get rid of lymphocele ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.