Bump on penis shaft - what is this?

Posted , 4 users are following.

There's a bump on left side of penis - soft. A little hard to see in pics - kinda sticks out in the middle of the shaft. Can anyone help with this?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Dear Charles,

Do you think you could take a better picture, maybe from 3-4" and help us by circling the area of interest?

Thanks,

Adhari

• Posted

Sorry, what was obvious to me might not be for other people. I've circled the bump from the previous pics. Also, my camera gets too blurry if i get closer.

• Posted

Have you got it checked out? I have something similar and curious about another opinion. I had video call with urologist but he didn't seem concerned about it.

• Posted

No, did not get this checked out - i don't have insurance. Hoping to get some opinions from the this website. Did your video call cost a lot?

• Posted

It was less than $50 for me but I have insurance. They have a website I found by google search that have actual doctors that can answer your medical question, similar to this site. I think it was $25.

• Posted

Ok, $25 not bad. When you did your video, your urologist was not concerned, but what did he say it could be? How much similar was your bump?

• Posted

I cannot recommend a video call because of a genital wart ... especially because of one ... just watch and if it gets worse treatment has to be started anyway ...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.