Bump on vagina, inside labia. Is this a cyst, herpes, warts, STD or STI?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, i just recently discovered this bump in my inner labia, it does not hurt, its not itchy or painful.

i had unprotected sex a couple weeks ago, and I'm terrified if maybe my guy passed this on to me.

I dont have health insurance but i have an appointment tomorrow to get an STD test that i will pay out of pocket.

I know i should see a gyno but im trying to figure out how i can financially see one without having insurance.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts on what this might be.imageimageFile size is too big

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

first find out if are post. or negative for std. if negative go see gyno. my sister is a virgin and have the same thing happen to her but it went away. keep me posted

• Posted

Okay, results usually take a week to come back but i will come back on here and give an update.

I forgot to mention that It looks like a smooth bubble and its just one bump, none around it.

• Posted

about a month or so. I'm not sure. I'll ask her later

• Posted

Sebaceous cyst or Bartholins cyst ?

• Posted

It does kinda look like a sebaceous cyst...

but i don't know yet, my STD testing appointment was supposed to be today but i had to reschedule it for Wednesday because the Dr called out sick today at the clinic. They will also examine me down there that day. 😕

so for now its just a waiting game.

• Posted

looks like a cyst . also looks like a molluscum wart .

• Posted

So tests are negative and the Gyno examed it and said it does look like a bump in relation to an STD. She said its a cyst and to take an epsom salt bath and to monitor it, to come back if there are any changes or if it does not go away.

• Posted

Does not*****

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.