Bump on vagina keeps on coming back on the same spot!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey guys,

so i have this bump that has came back for the second time in the same place . its hard and it only hurts when i push or touch it, last time i had it i popped it and puss came out. ive gotten it before but a little bit lower on my vagina lip before and its reoccured also. im honestly scared to get tested and for it to be herpes or anything else . please help 😦 imageimage

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

it dosnt look like herpes herpes isnt hard and dosnt contain thick pus pretty sure this is just a spot

• Posted

do you think it might be something serious since ive had it come back before. i just feel super emberrassed in front of my boyfriend and weve never had a talk about our sexual past

• Posted

I would advice you go for Chlamidyma, gonorrhoea and syphilis test....don't take risk by assuming

• Posted

I would advice you go for Chlamidyma, gonorrhoea and syphilis test....don't take risk by assuming

• Posted

looks like a blocked oil gland and not a symptom of chlamydia gonorrhea or syphilis as they have different symptoms syphilis is a canker sore that creates a crater like wound and the others produce pelvic pain discharge pain when weeing and various other symptoms i dont think thats the case in this instance

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.