Bump on vagina lips reoccurring *pic inside* don't know if cyst hpv herpe etc

Posted , 9 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

So this is the second time I've had this similar bump. The first time it wasn't painful didn't grow any larger and didn't even have puss in it from what I could see was not painful or itchy this time I have 2 one on each lip. I have no odor leak yes I'm sexually active. I want to know if these are cysts, herpes, hpv, bacteria or what

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Tbh they look like spots due to shaving, I would pop them when they are ready and wash / pat with warm wet cotton wool and avoid shaving for a while x
  • Posted

I feel like this may be something serious, doesn't look like something from shaving but it could be. Is there any livid coming out of it? Or just a solid bump? And I would advise you to go to the doctor and have them check things out for you.
    • Posted

Honestly they were the same as pimples her when ready to pop but I didn't pop them just took a hot shower the next day they were gone
  • Posted

Think I agree with Cath....tiny infections from shaving.....do you use a clean razor each time?    They could be due to bacteria on a well used razor.   Never 'pop',you could spread the infection deeper into the skin. Just shower and keep clean and they will disperse as you have found.  Always wet shave...not dry.
    • Posted

I shave 2 times a year if that I prefer waxing and I use disposable razors 1 time and I shaved in the shower ... shaving sucks
    • Posted

Waxing can also give you these tiny infections.   Can also be due to an ingrowing hair....common after waxing.
    • Posted

I have only noticed them with shaving ... but that's something I didn't know ... so I'd you are natural can you get them also since it's due to an ingrown hair
  • Posted

Hi could tou help me with muy case ? Mine were red and has puss too but they burts when i wash down there. From then everytime i pee it really hurst so i had to spray water while peeing to remove the pain pls hell me im starting to freak out coz this is the first time it happend tome. Im in tokyo where seeking for professionals are very hard due to language barriers. Thanks

• Posted

I get these too, right after I shave. They're mildly itchy. Normally I just wear cotton panties and pat them with warm water and they go away on their own.
    • Posted

I used a hit compress they popped ... I've waxed since so haven't had them since

• Posted

Did you find out what they were did they cluster alot of times they can be cysts
  • Posted

Did you find out what they were did they cluster alot of times they can be cysts
    • Posted

No I didn't find out what theyou were but I know my dr said not to worry they could be pimples or cysts nothing to worry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.