Bumps back of throat

Posted , 3 users are following.

so I've had these bumps in the back of my throat for the past few months.. I first noticed that I had a slight sore throat and slight difficulty swallowing. the sore throat and difficulty swallowing has stopped. i had post nasal drip for about a month or so as well. one doctor said I had cobblestone throat due to allergies/post nasal drip. I've been to an ent he did not seem worried about them. it's just driving me crazy, cuz ive never seen them before. I am worried that it could be a form hpv or oral herpes... has anyone gone through this before?image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

the back of my throat has pretty much always been like that. i suffer with post nasal drip and acid reflux issues. id trust your doctor

• Posted

It could be acid reflux or allergy.I have same issue a year now.there are big bumps behind the tonsils on both sides of the throat

• Posted

I am starting to think that it might have been from acid reflux. during the summer I was taking a antibiotic to help clear up an ear infection. and during that time with the meds I would get a very strong nasty taste in my mouth. and it didnt help the first 2 times I took the meds at night I went straight to bed. the meds said to stay sitting up for 5-10 mins after taking. thanks for the input.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.