Bumps, I Think

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi. I'm a 16 year old female & I am recently becoming sexually active again. I had sex over the summer and seemed to have no symptoms of anything, then I was without sex for four months still with nothing, and a couple weeks ago I had sex again. Just yesterday, I found a couple of red-white bumps, not too sure how to identify them. I would post a picture but I have no camera. They hurt a lot when touched, but it doesn't hurt to pee. There also seems to be more discharge than usual. I don't know what it is and I can't go get it checked out, I don't have the money or insurance for that. Please help if you can, I would appreciate it.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like herpes to me .. Not trying to scare you or anything but the red like bumps are very similar to herpes.

You don't always have to have pain / burning sensation while peeing either.

And the fact that you have discharge just adds fuel to the fire ..

Same exact thing happened to me .

Not going to down right say you have herpes because a swab test can you give better results then anyone or anything else .

And even tho you don't want to go to the doctor it's better to know and be safe .

Next important question .

The person that you had sex with two weeks ago .. Did you use some type of protection ? Did he give you oral ? Does he have a past with cold sores or any of that ?

• Posted

I looked at a lot of pictures online, and it doesn't look like anything. But yeah we used a condom, but it came off at one point and I odon't know where it went so we had to use a new one, there was a bit of contact there. & yes, there was oral.
    • Posted

Did you talk to your partner and tell him what is going on ?

Does the discharge have a odor or anything ?

Herpes doesn't necessarily have a look .. It's like red / white like open sores .

• Posted

You should go into a walk in clinic and get a swab ASAP
  • Posted

If I were u I wud definitely try an go to a clinic. Not knowing where the condom went concerns me. Years ago me & my boyfriend used a condom & afterwards cudn't find the condom. Found out it had broke & was furtur pushed up inside of me causing a miserable infection. A gynecologist had to use a special made speculum to find it. I was given antibiotics & it cleared up after a week. I Drank plenty of water with lemons, it flushes out the toxins. Good luck
  • Posted

me to had problems with condoms at least 5 times the condom disapeared? i was young and stroung v.passionet then..............  now 52yo with osteoarthritis with other things aswell so nobody wants me...  any way Yes do go into a walk in centre  very soon as the others have said  also very inportant  tell the other person even if it was a one night stand....  good luck best wishes x   you can always come back on ear to ask more there are some nice people x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.