Bumps in the entrance to the vagina

Posted , 2 users are following.

Please help me, what is this?... The little bumps on the entrance. You can see it in the attached image.

They are in the center and left side. I am feeling itching, burning, swelling, awful discomfort.

Its not a yeast infection. I went to doctor 6-7 times, they already cured me for a yeast infection. Also cured me for dermatitis...I don't know what is this...please help me, because the doctors cant find what is this...And it is like that for 6 month already and I become crazy...

Thank youimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

not sure - but i posted something similar with pictures and feel like might be similar to what i have growths in vagina entrance... doctors never seemed too concerned but im worried and its affecting my sex life. can you feel these lumps in sex?

• Posted

I don't know, because I cannot have sex...its hurting...:( if I try, I am really dry and...Did you test for HPV?

• Edited

ah i dont know i am not dry so dont have that issue and i havent had any tests dont know. its difficult at the moment in lockdown

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.