Bumps inside anus?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi All,

Basically i'm gonna admit in a hypochondriac and i used to go to the doctors all the time, i seemed to have gotten over it for a while but now it seems to have come back and im panicking again. So basically about 1-2 inches into my anus i can feel a ring of bumps? maybe spots? i cant really tell, but it feels like bumps maybe that circle most of the way around my anus (from what i can feel). If you google "bumps inside of anus" the first thing that seems to come up is genital warts, which i find highly unlikely due to the fact I've never had sex, and that i'm heterosexual so anal sex wouldnt really be 'my thing'. If anyone could know what this would be that would be great? they dont hurt and the only thing that i can think of to give you more information is that i have a recurring anal fissure every so often but that normally doesnt last long when it comes back. The only thing i can think that it could be would be the anorectal line that goes around about the same amount of size into the anus. Any ideas? do i need to see a doctor? its not that im scared or embarrased about showing that part of my body but due to the hypochondriac side of me im trying to not to always goto doctors when in the back of my end i know its nothing. If anyone has any ideas that would be great thanks!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

also just like to add what would genital warts feel like inside the anus if that was what it was?

• Posted

Hemroids maybe ?

• Posted

are/can they be small? i was looking again today and to me it looks like fordyce spots as i have them on my penis and they have been checked by a doctor. But when i search it i cant seem to find if its even possible to get fordyce spots there. (baring in mind i cant really see alot when im at that kind of angle).

• Posted

Its hard to say . I know that some can be small and go away on their own . They can be painless and internal . They can be painful but only if irritated . I just looked up anal fissure . Both fissure and hemroids are very simular conditions . If you had fissure often perhaps its scar tissue .If your positive that it goes away and returns then perhaps your condition has lessened with symptoms . Its great you arent in pain . I wouldnt worry if its warts because you havnt engaged in sex there and have no symptoms of it elsewhere . Fordyce spots are harmless and can come/go . Its a possibilty it could be those too . If it becomes to worrisome dont be worried about going to get a medical opinion . Hypoc

• Posted

SORRy it just sent . Hypochondriac is when we go for no reason and no concerns . Im the same but we can go if it is something real thats bothering us . 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.