Bumps on glans

Posted , 6 users are following.

These just appeared and I'm worried what it may be.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

PS, they seem to pop up once I'm done masterbating

• Posted

Ok so let me a little more detailed, I just noticed these in the middle of the night. It’s sorta the same on the other side but my right side is a bit more exaggerated. Not sure if they’re normal or it’s something else. I was thinking HPV but I tested negative. Also was thinking it may be HSV but I only tested positive for HSV1. Plus I’m on my last day of my antiviral medication. So there's no way it could pop up in the end of treatment. It may be some UTI or fungal infection I’m not sure. Could someone give me some input?

• Posted

I think they only way you are going to be sure of what they are is to get a visual check of them at an STI / Sexual Health Clinic or by a Dermatologist

• Posted

I'am also little worried about my penis head. Is there anything to worry and go for a doctor's suggestion??

• Posted

I went to my regular doctor and mentioned that they're normal and I've noticed they're on the ends of my glans but I'm definitely going to ask the urologist when I go

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.