Bumps on outer labia minora (pictures)

Posted , 14 users are following.

I just foudn these bumps on the outside of my labia minora by my clit - they're not itchy or irritating, and i don't know how long it's been there for. I can't feel them when my skin isn't pulled back like it is in the pictures - you can't even see them without pulling back the labia. What do you guys think these are? Fordcye spots maybe? I'm going to the doctor this week. Sorry if the pictures are bad quality 

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Looks like it to me but the fact u r going to the Dr is a good thing just to get checked out
  • Posted

I noticed the same bumps on my labia near my clitoris as well. Did they go away?
    • Posted

yup! they did! They're very common apparently

• Posted

Oh good! How long did it take for them to go away? My doctor also took a look at them and she said nothing to worry about but I would just like them to go away regardless. 
    • Posted

ahah ya I totally understand! It took me about like a couple of months? or I guess 6 months since thats when this post was ahahhah 

They're still like a littttle bit there just when the skin is pulled back but definitely has improved! 

• Posted

That’s a relief. I’ve had them for about 1 month. So I was getting a little worried as to why they weren’t going away. Did your doctor recommend any special soap to use?
  • Posted

Looks like hsv too me but you need swab and test

Good luck

• Posted

Question I have these also but they are itchy and uncomfortable is ur possible for them to be itchy? The foydce spots ... only itchy when I'm moving around alot

• Posted

Mine weren't itchy or uncomfortable  - it may just be friction from moving around that irritates them? 

• Posted

Hi! I was wondering if u got them checked out. I also have these and they are also itchy for me. If you did get them checked out please let me know if it's normal for them to itch.

• Posted

I have the exact same thing just more of it over the entire area. I've had it since puberty (>7 years ago) and they haven't changed. Like you said, they're not itchy or bothersome at all, just weird if you don't know if other people have them. I'm apt to say it's not herpes because they've been present consistantly for years and aren't pussy like genital warts are to my knowledge. I came on this site wondering if it was herpes or something else and it's kinda nice to know I'm not the only one with this.

• Posted

hi abby, i freaked out when i found them and thought they were herpes,but as i have learnt herpes symptoms are quite distinct so it is quite reassuring! forcyte bumps are a completely natural thing but i also reccomended getting them checked out by a doctor because they can help! best of luck xoxo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.