Bumps on penis shaft?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Recently a small group of bumps appeared on my penis shaft, they don't itch or hurt, and when they pop they just turn into little scabs and heal pretty quickly. Its been reccuring for 10 days with 3-4 bumps after the first ones heal. They don't leave behind any pain or ulcers, any ideas?image

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

molliscum contagiosum

• Posted

they come up in crops pop heal over then more appear and the cycle continues it does. not have to be treated there are treatments for it but they are quite harsh usually it takes about 12/18 months to get rid of it but u should avoid skin to skin contact and sharing towels

• Posted

I thought it might have been this but the bumps lacked the characteristic dimple, maybe its just too small to see. Anyway thank you for the response, you seem fairly confident

• Posted

things like herpes an syphilis cause open sores urs dont see to be like that i mean it could be herpes i guess ud have to go for a test to be sure id have thought it would have been quite painful tho

• Posted

wats inside them wen they pop

• Posted

you were right, and nothing really came out when they popped. They were painless and ulcerless and now have pretty much stopped showing up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.