Bumps on the back of my tomgue, what can it be

Posted , 2 users are following.

the thing is, this week i have been passing through a lot of things, i have been really stressed and not eating well, i have sleep problems and high anxiety seizures, my mind at this point of my life is a complete mess, i also ate a weir pizza yesterday (a pepperoni one) that tasted like the cheese was expired (but my mother said it was good). I had oral sex with a guy 2 months ago, from what I have seen on google its HPV but at this point i don't even know what may it be. My mother tongue is Spanish so, sorry if I had some typos while writing this but i am really exhausted, I did read that it can be also a result of all my anxiety and stress causing my body to act different since i haven't been eating enough or brushing my teeth enough times a day (sometimes not even once). They don't hurt, they don't itch but it feels sort of weird when i swallow (not pain, just discomfort). Also i noticed them today in the morning

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Never google symptoms. its ridiculous and will just give you anxiety. I have bumps like these on back of my tongue infact most of the worlds population do. They are completely normal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.