Bumps on vulva?

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

ive had these bumps on my vag lip for over 2 months they do not itch or hurt at all and are just there. Theres also another two but seperated on my other vag lip but they seem more flat. idk what they are i dont think theyre an std but before me and my ex broke up i found out he cheated on me so idk if he gave me anything. please help!image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

just get checked to rule everything out, especially if he cheated on you. all the best

• Posted

I had something similar to that for a few months. It didn't hurt or itch, but caused a little discomfort when touching or wearing tight clothes. I went to a doctor and he said that it was definitely a genital wart. My doctor got it frozen off with liquid nitrogen and it cleared up after a few weeks, but then grew back in the same size and location. A patient with genital warts suggested I use vidarox cream. It is made from green tea extract, garlic extract and more. I applied it to the wart 3 times a day for about 3 weeks and eventually it fell off. I also avoided all sexual contact while using the cream. It has been nearly a year now and I have not seen a wart again. Hope this helped.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.