Bumps under tongue! HELP!!!!!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Ive posted something like this before. Im thinking this has to do with my salivary glands or something bc Im having a constant dry throat and mouth. I saw someone had the same thing as me years ago on here and i wanna know what it is!!! I had someone look and they said it didnt look like cancer of any kind. I hope someone can give me some insight to make me feel better. I am also having a dentist look at it tomorrow. I have some bumps on the side of my tongue as well and i think theyre just lie bumps. image image

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Im also a 20 year old female. I am healthy.

• Edited

I have had similar problems and have yet to find out what's wrong exactly, except that I may have tmd or tmj which has caused inflammation throughout my lower jaw, as for the salivary symptoms(dry throat and mouth) I am not sure if that's apart of tmj as well but have had those symptoms, which have seemingly gotten better over the last year wearing a night guard and drinking more water.... let us know what your dentist says!!👍 best of luck!

• Edited

I do have slight jaw pain and my mouth and throat are dry! I will definitley let you know!!

• Posted

were your bumps like mine? Did they eventually clear up? Or do you still have them?

• Posted

Hey! have you looked into oral HPV? I had the exact same symptoms as you and got diagnosed with an oral HPV infection

• Posted

Did you find out what they were? if so I have some too and I'm trying not to freak out

• Posted

Me too. Its scary.

I asked my doctor, he said some people just get bumps but he refused to do any tests.

Did you find out what yours were?

cheers.

• Posted

can you please let me know what happen or what your dr told you?

i have same type bump and i am too much worried please help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.