BUN levels help

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello

im just freaking out ! i went to the ER 2/12/19 with a shoulder pain and radiates to the chest armpit and back . they check my heart and did some blood work and they say everything was ok . so i go home and i start checking the blood work and it show the BUN TEST is 5 , creatine is .5 and the range is 6-22 . so i look at the test the mon th prior 1/6/19 the BUN and it was 8 and creatine is .5. the previous month 7/18 was 13 .

the only thing i can think is I STOP eating red meat and i drink 50oz water . please help my ansiety is to the roof .

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi I'm sorry your having a major meltdown regarding blood test results.

Can you tell me why you are so worried especially when you have been checked out at hospital and told your ok and what exactly do you think they are hiding from you.

Also how old are you

• Posted

im 49 and i hate goggle . i have been stress due to my husband is on a 7 month deployment and i cut red meat and i didnt realized it and i think I OVEREXTENDED my left arm trying to reach for something .

im ok also doesnt help i suffer from health ansiety and im going thru menopause

• Posted

Being on your own will definitely make your health anxiety become more prominent but im sure you have nothing to worry about and cutting out red meat want do you any harm at all so long as you get your protein elsewhere.

Have you cut out caffeine that would definitely help, it takes a few weeks to adjust but i promise it helps with it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.