Bunion pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi i had my surgery done on the 4th of feb on my left foot ide had my other foot done about 2 years ago now finally geting my plaster boot off tomorow had it on for 3 months this time did anyone else have it on for that long? And this one is so much more painful

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Jenna

I've had bunion done my instep fused and two toes realigned. I had it done 2 March. I had a split pot on for two weeks. This was replaced with a non weight bearing pot that stays on until the 16th. Then if x rays are ok I get a pot and a walking boot for 6 more weeks. This is the first operation like this. I was in quite a lot of pain for the first three weeks, not much now, as long as I keep it up . Everyone one here seems to have different treatment and different recovery time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.