Bunion surgery nearly 3 weeks ago...

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello, i had scarf & akin nearly 3 weeks ago. i had my dressing changed last tuesday, 4 days ago. before that, at the 2 week mark, i was feeling like i was starting to have a bit less pain, i could go maybe 2 minutes standing (foot off the floor using crutches) before any swelling pain in toes, and generally thinking i'd turned a small corner! however, since the dressing change, some pain has returned, and I've almost constantly got pins and needles in my whole foot. even when elevated. my toes are quick to go purple again when i stand up on crutches. i just feel like i've gone backwards. unfortunately this has happened over the weekend, so i cant go and get the dressing checked, as i am thinking that it might be too tight, so i have to wait til theyre open again on tuesday. has anyone else had these feelings at this stage? this is so much more miserable than i anticipated

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.