Bunions

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have just had both feet done...bunions fixed and a lot of arthritis removed. I am onto day 4...the first 2 days were very painful till I got my medication right. I do not like taking drugs but in the end gave in as pain was bad....and I have a high pain tolerance. Constipation is bad due to drugs so make sure to have something to relieve it. 

I am taking protein powder. Vit c and Zinc along with arnica to help heal. It's a tough journey but focus on the bigger picture. And every one is different in how they cope. Some people can't deal with a little pain or feeling uncomfortable.  Maybe don't have the operation if u can't handle 6 or so weeks of life being difficult and would rather continue suffering with stuffed feet.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

i find those words very harsh.  Iam glad your doing fine.  

• Posted

Not here to be judged Carol...nor to sugar coat the procedure or dramatise it. It's the truth as far as my experience is concerned . Sorry if that does not fit into your world with your filters or expression. 

Have a nice Christmas 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.