Burning and Tingling

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have posted on here recently before and I am besides myself with worry now. Jan kindly reassured me last time about certain twitches and pains I have been having but now I am convinced I have MS or another progressive Nuerological illness.

I now have a tingling sensation on the tip of my nose and my ear lobe is burning and feels tingly aswell, I also have tingling across my left side on my face and my eye is still twitching terribly.

I've started getting migraines a lot more often and strange flashed and black spots that dart around my eye. My right arm feels numb however I have put that down a trapped nerve as moving my arm backwards hurts.

I have a CT scan booked however I never wanted a CT scan, my bloods came back clear. I just wanted a referral to Nuerology who I've never spoken to and wanted to see.

I'm honestly besides myself and had a first panic attack today for about 7 years. I just feel like all these symptoms can't just be anxiety but I don't know. they're certainly not in my head as I've had them for about a month and half now.

please help me understand 😦

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.