Burning heavy weak arms and legs....do I have ms or motor neurone disease

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi. My arms and legs have been burning for weeks now. they feel achy and weak, like I've done excessive exercise. I'm worried i have ms or motor neurone disease. Doc going to refer me cos he's querying peripheral neuropathy??? It's going to take up to 26 months for appt. I can't stop googling my symptoms. x

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi donna there could be absolutely any reason for your arms being heavy i have tingling in all my limbs none stop and nobody can find a cause ,try not to jump to the worst things ,26 week's to see a neuro is ridiculous are u in the uk

• Posted

Yes in UK. It's a joke. 6 months to wait. Sometimes they use private hospitals to cope with demand. Sometimes I wish I had private medical insurance. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.