Burning in lower neck and top of shoulder and pain goes down rite arm and losing use of arm

Posted , 3 users are following.

Neck pain burning and in shoulder pain goes down right arm and losing use of arm what is this? Can only sleep on back I'm so upset cause of this what is this?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

I had those and other issues relate to a pinched nerve in neck and had to get a EMG and cervical MRI to confirm.  I first went to the ER at the hospital as I thought it was a stroke or heart issue. Was not. Go see a Dr. if it continues. 
    • Posted

Please don't tell me that I just had heart attack on Valtines day it's my right side

• Edited

Hi Michelle. Sounds just like what I went through. The pain is awful. You need to get an MRI. Sounds like you have trapped nerve in neck.Due to wear and tear Get it seen a.s.a.p please and get surgery Wishing you a speedy recovery Amanda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.