Burning/itchy urethra and lips??

Posted , 6 users are following.

Does bv cause a burning uteathral /lip area?? It burns when I pee, and even afterwards. I don't know what to do. I believe it's a uti, but I've found sites that said otherwise. Also does a uti cause fishy odor or generally stronger vaginal odor?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It can be either, but I suggest you go to a gyno to get a test done to know for sure.
  • Posted

Sounds like you have BV but caught an Yeast Infection. Is the area itchy, red & irritated?

• Posted

It's my clitorial and lip region. It does itch, but it burns. It's itritated. I've been using coconut oil and sometimes a peroxide douche and I haven't had this issue before. I've been using this for a couple of months, and had nothing but relief. The area is slightly red, and it just burns terribly. Last night I had to put a cold compress on my vag.

• Posted

You better see a Dr. Sounds like you may have more than one thing going on down there.
  • Posted

You are prob spreading bacteria from bv to your UT. This what I do, I take daily cranberry pills, I insert 500 mg unvoated vitamin C pills when I have symptoms of BV (or post sex if my BF finishes inside), I also take oral sups of Vitamin D and B. I used to used antibiotics or metro gel--never again. Good luck
    • Posted

Yes more than likely. I'm using the peroxide a little more often and I'm putting it on the outer region of my vagina. It's feeling better, and I'm about to head out to go pick up some tea tree oil. I've never used tea tree before though, and so I'm curious to how fast the results will be. Have you used tea tree before? Also okay, how quick are the results when you insert

the vitamin c?? How much does it cost, and so the only vitamins necessary are the ones that are high in B, and D?? I've always been misdiagnosed. So, I've never used antibiotics. I love how when I go to the doctor explaining problems of odor, and etc and they misdiagnose me sighs*. For a while I've been using peroxide and also coconut oil but I haven't been using the peroxide as much. I was okay, and I wasn't experiencing any problems. Then just a week or two ago, out of nowhere it came back. It's embarrassing to go out in public, and to be labeled as dirty sighs*.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.