Burning pain in chest and back!

Posted , 9 users are following.

I've been having burning stabbing and twinges in my chest... that it sometimes impedes my breathing... anyone else have these symptoms ?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hiya rosemary, had fibro over thirty years now.many many different symptoms.. have'nt had that one in partucular..but Ive heard if it often on this site so many do, there is just soo many differing symptoms we all seem to get different ones, some the same, hope, your pain etc soon eases, be blessed and have a lovely day..

• Posted

Hi Rosemary,

Just a thought... Reflux, hiatus hernia??? I had similar symptoms before I had surgery to fix my reflux and hiatus hernia..

Regards

Margaret

• Posted

Hi, Yes some reflux no hiatus hernia... had my gallbladder removed last Feb. 16 th.. had these symptoms before gallbladder removal... Thank you for responding !

• Posted

This could be a number of things, Costochondritis is the most likely and is common in people with Fibro. I also have hypermobility which makes my connective tissues weak, once I turned over in bed and dislocated a rib. That was agonising and I could barely breath until an osteopath popped it back in for me.

I can no longer wear a normal bra, I went from underwired to non wired, and I've now gone to just wearing stretchy sports bra type things. It flattens me out like pancakes so not flattering but I don't get the pain.

It could also be polymyalgia, this is similar to fibromyalgia, but the good news is that goes away of its own accord (admittedly this can take up to a year, sorry!)

Good luck and gentle hugs,

Lesley

• Posted

Thank you... I am googling both Costochondritis and Polymyalgia

• Posted

Hi Rosemary88, I don't want to sound morbid or worry you. I have fibromyalgia and get that sort of pain. My doctor is checking my heart thinking that has something to do with it. I have angina and she has told me that when I get the slightest chest pain I'm to ring paramedics straight away even if it turns out to be ok. If I were you I would go to your doctor and ask to get a check. Be on the safe side. From Josephine.

• Posted

Hi Rosemary,

I had more than 50 to 60 symptoms and I have this from past 5 years, I have tried many medicines including I was a patient in government research Center but I couldn't get any solution only thing which gave result of calm when pain was there was a drug composition name clonazapem. But I have taken this more than 4 yrs with on and off. But now I personally found out a solution which is really working for me.

It is not a medicine but it is a dietary supplement for this no need of prescription from doctor nor this has much side effects, please consider this as serious note and give it a try you will find difference within one month most of the symptoms you have will reduce, in my case I used for 2 months with low dose of 500 mg per day, Now I have increased twice and I can see faster results.

supplement name

Choline & Inositol please check online for purchase and also go through on internet how it works for your confidence.

I suggest to all followers to try once. I really understand about fibromyalgia being victim of it.

God bless, Guys / Readers feel free to reply on this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.