Burning Pain in legs and foot while masturbating?

Posted , 4 users are following.

When I stimulate my clitoris, usually as I'm building to climax, I get this intense and painful burning pain that goes down both legs and into the soles of my feet, usually worse on my right foot and my clitoris also becomes painful and feels like its burning. Is this nerve damage that I'm experiencing? I'm worried that maybe I've done some kind of damage. I'm a virgin so no STD risk. I use a vibrator mainly. Have no other health problems down there like thrush etc.

Any advice would be great!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

u r panicked

r u diabetic ?

just use lubes load of that

i wouldt bother if you say pain, since you are saying burning, take 1500 micro gram of b12 daily for a month and see

• Posted

age?

bmi or wt?

burning or tingling ?

if your bmi is above normal, do kegel exc

look for meralgia paresthetica and see if it is similar signs

postures also may give you cramps, do u bend knees??

you should contiue with suggested med and excer

• Posted

Is it from the back of your legs and bottom of your feet ? are you usually sitting or laying down when this happens ? do you have lower back pain ?

• Posted

Dont have any lower back pain. The burning is in the sole of my right foot and can be in the left foot too, and it shoots down through the back of my legs. I end up getting a cramp in my right foot sometimes afterwards. Laying down.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.