Burning right heel, painful foot

Posted , 2 users are following.

So my feet have been pretty sore this past week, right foot is much worse than the left, both knees are painful/burning feeling tbh lots of other joint issues i think, im going for some bloods next week.

Dr said my ankle is swollen been on naproxen for 2 days, no improvement yet, still awful to walk on and it burns whilst resting it.

I have stated to put ife on this after noon.

Also heartburn has increased recently 😣

Over all id say upper left side of my body and lower right side of mg body where my issues are right.

Pain under left side of the ribs has come back , left shoulder and arm often feels odd. Pains in both hands and fingers but right is worest. Clicking shoulders and hips/knees. My right ankle snaps/clicks lots too.

Anyone have anything like me ?

Any advice ? Feeling low drained and weak 😔

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

How old are you??

Not sure what caused your ankle injury but more than likely your body seems stressed out and rib pain (costochondritis) happens when you emotionally tighten up.

Def do a full panel blood work up (rheumatologist) do more in detail to rule out any autoimmune issues.

Let us know

Feel better 

• Posted

Hello Aberzerk72, thank you for replying. I am 27 years old, the foot pain has/had worn off. Today i attempted my first run since the 7th, my feet and legs all starting burning badly. Going to try an allergie tablet on my next attempt to see if the burning improves, also going to get some new supportive trainers asap.

Rib pain i was told once last year was intercostal neuralgia , always left side, still going , not longer burning pain more a constant ache that stabs sometimes, im going to look up costochondritis , been honest im stressed all the time at the moment.

My bloods came back, the dr has said nothing. Nothing at all, which i guess is great nothing serious going on, but im still in pain, still feel awful all the time, i want to know the blood work details, he said before (bloods months ago) my iron and think b12 where higher than the normal for a female, makes me wonder if its still high too.

• Posted

Glad ur feeling alittle  better.

You may be onto something. High levels of Iron increase oxygen in your blood and make you feel warmer.

I am 45 and started taking iron and my night sweats instantly came back. You need more iron when your younger.

Also, interesting that you mention B-12

Bc I pernicious anemia which is low B-12 and need a sublingual once a month high dose.

Too high or two low B-12 causes a lot of problems , especially nerve issues.

• Posted

Very interesting indeed. Im going to call them today and ask about bloods again. Still cant get over my dr reviewing my bloods and saying nothing at all 😬.

I have wonder for a while if my problems are nerve damage related.

I started taking magnisum yesterday, hopefully that will help me in some way....

Werid thing is , is normaly im always told my iron levels are low , so it was odd when it was high to me, i just figured bonus.

Once before my dr gave me folic acid tablets to take to, not sure what the deal is with that either.

Thank you so much for shinning some light down my dark tunnel, im very greatful 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.