Burning Sensation

Posted , 5 users are following.

Symptom for 7 weeks now:

-symptoms out of nowhere-one day I had a jabbing pain and then two weeks later bowel changes

-pain is never over a 3

-sleep disturbance has occurred 

-Light Brown stool with 5 episodes of Diarhea over the past 7 weeks. Some constipation.

-Burning sensation in right rib cage area-worse when I get hungry or just wake up - pain can move around some

-weight loss due to not knowing what to eat-yet I’m hungry 

-anxiety -caused other symptoms but went away when hemangioma confirmed benign on liver 

-triggered by some foods (mayo, chili, spicy) 

-sometime I have upper back pain 

-sometimes tired but I think this is from stress

-wife had a miscarriage, building a home, work two jobs and my sleep is disturbed, plus an 18 month old! 

Current meds-Omeprazole 40mg - seems to help some-at week two 

Was on carafate which helped but made me so tired with other side effects 

Test Ran-

Abdominal MRI with contrast to confirmed liver lesion - hemangioma 

CT-clear 

Chest X-RAY 

Abdominal ultrasound-clear 

3 blood results CBC-clear

Liver levels-clear

Routine blood work -clear 

No test has indicated gallbladder 

Next test - endoscopy to check for ulcers - GI made me feel crazy and that this was anxiety provided 

Anyone else have these symptoms with some direction?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have that too ., at this point I feel is stress or anxiety related ., all my test were clear only mild gastritis.,

• Posted

At beginning I had such types of symptoms.I have ibs-d.

Take care.

• Posted

Did this last for a long time for you? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.