Burning sensation in intestinal tract

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello,

I'm 25 male. I do not drink, smoke or do drugs. I don't take any NSAID's or anything like that.

My diet isn't too good though, eat 3 meals a day but usually they aren't the healthiest meals. Do have a fruit every day though.

My intestinal tract around my bellybutton (not my stomach) has had a burning sensation for the past 5/6 days and I wondered what the issue could be? I have no pain or any other symptoms.

It goes when I've eaten and then usually comes back after about an hour.

Any ideas?

Thank you 😃

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried a food diary to see if a food is causing it since the burning comes back an hour after eating.

• Posted

Are you consuming spicy foods? TRY eating healthier if you can. You will be amazed how diet will elevate most digestive problems. Be vigilant in what you are consuming. See if you fell better.

• Posted

Go to Doctor when having pain for answer you want & try to only drink some soup without anything in for the next 3 days 3x & Herbal Tea & warm water. Only then, you will find out with Doctor what could be wrong. Do you have Wife and children? maybe stress, but Doc help. Good luck.

• Posted

I used to have this when I was 16.

stop soda, put topical gel where its burning

and eat healthy. it could be your appendix

• Edited

Don't have an Appendix anymore. Now instead going to the doctor, got a better way. Went to the drugstore, to get myself some Gaviscon. Every Day after I wake up @ 5am, I'll take a Tablespoon from it, 30 min. later, 1 Pantoprasol antiacit Pill, but only one a day. Before each Meal, another Tblsp. So far, I lost almost all the Fett on my stomach, slimed down and my Pants fit again. I drink Mineralwater without salt, but a lot of Magnesium. This typ of mineralwater comes from europe and is called Jordanka. In the last 10 years, it helped me get rid of many uneven things in my body and I have learned more from it, by teaching me only to listen to my brain, what is only good for me and not others and I can give you the same adwise to listen to yourself and the first hunsh is always the best. Don't second yourself and don't let others tell you what is good for you, but sometimes ask a doctor questions that you have and that are a concern of yours. It helped me.

• Posted

Hello James, do you still have the burning feeling? I have it 2 for 2 months now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.