Burning sensation in my vagina area because of the inflammation

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi there 

I have been diagnosed with proctitis in April then with chronic colitis in Hungary .. 

I had to to come back to the U.K. due to Uni I’m really struggling here as I had to go private because nhs waiting time is awful ....

I have been misdiagnosed and Mistreated many times ... - unfortunately after having a laparoscopy now we all now that the left sided pain and the BURNING SENSATION which is horrible is because of my colitis.. 

I have no other symptoms than bleeding .. 

I don’t find asacol and salofalk very helpful .. 

I have tried TCM ... many doctors ct and mri scans... 

Next week back to the gastroenterologist..

I wonder if Is this only me who has this burning sensation?

Please ! Thank you 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi I have ulcerative colitis and I am finding it hard to control I seem to be constantly in a flare.  I have been on steroids and asacol and salofalk ... I to get a burning sensation ... I have a colonoscopy on the 31st July.... I find the only thing that really does help ease my symptoms  is when I follow a really strict  alkaline diet with green shakes and no meat ... but it is so difficult and takes over your whole life organising your next meal very difficult if you are working full time ... but it does work for me 

• Posted

Hi there 

Where is that burning sensation ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.