Burning sensation in pelvis and thighs

Posted , 6 users are following.

I suddenly have a strong burning sensation in my pelvic area and inner thighs. Also some frequent urination and discomfort. The pain gets worse when I am lying down. What could this be?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I get a. Very similar feeling. Where abouts is your pain? Mine can go from across (like hip bone to hip bone) then down my legs like shooting pains. Do you get pain above or under your belly button? What about back pain? I. Don't know what it is but that's some of the symptoms I get x

• Posted

yes exactly! I do get some discomfort under my belly button as well. I don't get back pain very often; when I do it's mild.

Beginning to wonder if it's my pelvic floor.

• Posted

Agree with Secret. This sounds like it could be ovary related. If it doesnt resolve you need to get in touch with your doctor.

• Edited

Diagnosed as tight pelvic floor!

• Posted

Could possibly be PID. I had similar symptoms and still have them however I have been treated. Ongoing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.