Burning sensation in penis and groin pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Recently I have been having pain in my groin around the centre and in the left side. I don't know how to describe it but it just hurts. Since yesterday I have also had an almost constant burning sensation in my penis which is worsened when I pee or ejaculate and it lasts for ages. It also feels like I have to pee when I don't or if I strain enough some comes out. I've read this could be prostititus but i'm not sure. It isn't an STD because I haven't had sex. If age is important I am 16. I'm really scared I have cancer though so any help would be appreciated.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello my young friend Don't know what it is but it could be a pinched nerve or a bladder or kidney infection.  Do you do alot of sports.  At your age I would talk to my father and tell him what is going on and have him take you to see a doctor That is the only way you can see what is going on.  Take care  I don't think you have cancer Try not to worry just go see a doctor..  My sons allways came to me if there was a problem  Ken
  • Posted

Hi John, i`m with Ken, >>>>off to the doc`s a s a p, i would bet against cancer, but an infection ( not sex) most probably, or a rupture or stangulated nerve, the Dr will do the test`s,  way to go!!

• Posted

I don't know if this has anything to do with it but how offen do you masterbate I'm almost 60 and that was a long time ago. I never heard that it would hurt to do so but you never know.  Your body is still growing.  I know it's not something you would  talk about with your mother but please talk with your father he was young once and he may help you but most of all see a doctor.....Ken   
  • Posted

You are way too young for cancer or prostititus my sugestion is to see your doctor or go to a free sexual health clinic asap

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.