Burning sensation in the meatus

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have a burning sensation in the meatus, for the past 5 weeks. It is made worse if I masturbate or have sex. The only things that make it better is bepathen and canesten creams, plus some ice pack on my penis. My GP thought it could be UTI, but all urine results came back negative. Plus, blood test for chlamydia and Syphilis came back negative. Then I went to an Urologist that checked my penis and did a quick urine test. He said all was fine and diagnosed as Balanitis. I still get the discomfort every time I get an erection or masturbate. I was get burning after peeing, not during. The penis glans seems sore, but I don't see any visible marks. I'm circumsized. Is this Balanitis? If so, is it due to infection or masturbation/sex? What can I do to make this constant discomfort go away for good?

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Morning Mate,

I had the same issue mate & I was diagnosed with Trauma (meaning my penis had a trauma after wild sex). Mate I nearly lost my head especially I tried everything & NO one can tell me what's wrong. It took nearly a year to get better, my advice be patient , positive & don't waste your money for any product, is all in your head. Good Luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.