burning sensation of the skin

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi. For three years I have been worried about the burning sensation of the skin when it comes into contact with something, for example, when I lie down or when I sit. There is also muscle weakness and fatigue. I am also worried about dizziness if I squat down and then get up. I have already consulted with therapists and neuropathologists, took different medications, but no results

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Has anyone given you anti depressants? This condition can be due to over anxiety and a heightened awareness of your skin sensitivity. The muscle weakness and dizziness may be all connected to anxiety. Do you need some talking therapy?

As this has been troubling you for 3 years did you have a major life event in the year before? Did something happen that shocked or worried you a lot?

• Posted

Yes, as prescribed by doctors, I took various antidepressants, but they did not help me. Which event I cannot select and link it, since I do not remember exactly how it started

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.