Burning Sensetation - Without a Diagnosis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum, but since i found it very helpful i will try my luck and hope someone will be able to help me.

So my problem has started 3 months ago when i slept with my new partner for the first time ( we used condoms). After two days a slightly burning sensation have occurred ( no other symptoms at at that time). I freaked out and went to my GYM, after a fast check he said my discharge looks grainy and had diagnosed me with Candidiasis and prescribed a medication for that.

I have been using those suppositories for some time and noticed that nothing has changed! So i went back to my dr. he checked me again, no redness, no swelling, no itchiness, no smell... discharge still grainy and thick + burning ( discomfort).. So he took a swab to test me on BV, everything came back negative... He says, he can not do anything , as the results are all good and there is nothing suspicious 😒 and as always he prescribed some pills to restore my vaginal flora ( which i have been taking already for months)

I also tested negative for Chlamydia...

Can someone relate to my symptoms or give me a hint what is wrong with me?

Many thanks in advance!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.