Burning skin feeling

Posted , 5 users are following.

Can someone please tell me what this symptom means or what it is- it feels as if my skin is burned when I rub my hands over it. It moves all around in different places everyday (arms, legs etc.). Last night it was my arm. It felt as if my skin was burned and when I touched it, it really felt burned. Then in about two hours it went away, so strange.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dane

It's normal, i had that for while. It will go away and will show back up again..the othere day i had it on my hand also, my husband thought i burned it while i was cooking..about an hour later was gone..it is strange as well as so many other crazy things happening with our bodies..

xxxx

• Posted

Thank you! It is just crazy and scary with how intense some of them can get.
    • Posted

And when we feel these strange pains or sensations in our bodies, our minds tend to think the worse and than our darn anxiety kickes in, breathe they say, deep breathing helps, I've still got to get that down and maybe more exercises too! Good luck dane

• Posted

Dane.  I forgot to mention, I also have BMS(burning mouth syndrome) and I was told that menopause could bring that on, wish I knew what to do for it, it's annoying I've had it for about 3 months now!

• Posted

But does anyone know the cause of it? Is it related to anxiety? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.