burning skin sensation

Posted , 2 users are following.

Anyone else every gt burning skin sensations just in certain places of the body

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

yes ! but i got it more when was on ciatrolpram i think thats how you spell it 
    • Posted

I have bwen on fluxotine for 4 days now but this started before i started them
    • Posted

where is it ? i get a burning patch on my head when i have a migraine if its on your head ?

i also sometimes get it top of my leg and foot i think its a hormonal thing .

during a panic attack my neck used to do it .

i have a cold feeling that i put in my post its like a wet cold feeling on my head and ear thats been a week now so i think its anxiety related hun 

• Posted

Im obsessed about my heart i seem to get the burning under my left boob cums and goes. X
    • Posted

funny enough i got the burning in my chest and arms on the tablets really bad so it could be that but also if your worrying about your heart your going to notice everything its strange cause i started thinking and been scared about a brain clot ect and i have this feeling on my head so it may be that you are causing it by worrying crazy how anxiety works have you tried stretching ?

my ribs get a burning pain when i have been layed/sat funny and i have to stretch about 5 times before it starts to ease also your bra could be causing it x

• Posted

I think it is from the anxiety seems to appear wen im thinkin about it all same as other symptoms i get x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.