Burning skin sensations

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello once again...does anyone get a burning sensation in different parts of the body? It feels like the skin or just below the skin. Could be a spot on my arm or a leg or my tummy, anywhere basically.

Any replies would be welcome because I get extremely anxious about bodily sensations.

Thanks so much.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I get this sensation all the time. Mine feels like bad a sunburn from the inside, if that makes sense. Mostly for me it is my scalp, face and back. I get it very badly when I eat something that disagrees with my ulcer. My GI doctor says skin and guts are really interconnected. Is your tummy OK? question

• Posted

Maddysmom, As a matter of fact I have acid reflux and heartburn and take Zantac. This week my reflux has been worse. So maybe there is a connection!
  • Posted

I don't have burning sensations, but I get a crawly feeling sad on my shoulder. Like ants are running about under my skin. I'm also scared about it. I am scared about everything these days. 

• Posted

All the time an also everywhere in my body it goes away then its back welcome to the wonderful life of peri lol it drives ya crazy i know but i guess we got to go through it my anxiety goes through the roof i hope you feel better soon tracey.xxxx🙂

• Posted

Yes I have this out of the blue normally on my hands or fingers a sort of burning sensation x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.