Burning stomach , chest and back when excercised or anxious

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am very active but I get anxious when my body is telling me something., last month I started with some back burning feeling when excercising or walking a little fast .

I went to ER , they checked my heart and everything was fine , I had ECD , Eco , stress test and I did great since I run and I do cycling 3 days a week .

Gastro said take a CT test , new endoscopy ., last year Endo was showing gastritis , Colonoscopy showed 3 benigns polyps , Dr cut them ., 

Last month I started an oral  fungicide for toe fungus and probiotics., Dr told me to stop if I don’t feel well ., my liver test was fine after 30 days of med., but the gastritis or reflux ? Got even worst that I felt my abdomen was exploding , it was an acid feeling stomach and back .

Anyone having same issues and how did you get resolve .

Thanks and I appreciate your comments 

Luis 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have had a burning feeling in my side and back for a week i havent been able to eat ive lost nearly half a stone ive got gastarist ibs and fibralga ive convinced myself its something else im worried sick anyone got any advice my husband said im sending him mad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.