Burning/ tingling few days before period starts

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi I was just wondering if anyone else experiences a sort of burny tingling sensation a couple of days before your period starts, I normally only have itching and soreness with LS. I don't have any sores or redness either, it's just quite irritating at the moment 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, yes I do. I always get a bit tingly and sore and I always itch what feels like 10 times as much the day before. I've put it down to the hormone change our body goes through just before the period comes. It's the worst time of the month. Sort of got into a routine now of 2 1/2 weeks that are manageable and 1 1/2 weeks of pure itchiness and soreness sad
  • Posted

Hi Jessica, I also get this sensation in the days before my period... This has definitely got to be hormone related.. when I actually get my period everything settles down and I feel 'relatively normal' down there until I finish.. Then the soreness and itching start all over again 😕. .
    • Posted

Glad I'm not the only one it was worrying me slightly, yeah I had a feeling it was hormone related, yeah my itching seems to be slightly less when I get my period as well and then flares up again after 
  • Posted

Yes I always do and my LS flares up really bad.  It's so nice to know that I a, not alone X 
  • Posted

It makes me feel better that it's not just me experiencing this, it just seems like we don't really get a break from discomfort with all of this, just hoping that the Ls goes as suddenly as when it appeared 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.