Burning weird type sensation on left side of head amd behind eye

Posted , 6 users are following.

so basically i started having this weird sensation about 2 months ago. its a weird burning sensation on left side of head and behind my left eye. it is pretty annoying and weird. i tried naproxen and it does nothing. i have a very weird relief. when i move my jaw or chew the symptoms stop pretty quick. i was wondering if any of you guys know what it is or if you have experienced it. it will be greatly appreciated cause im looking for answers. also i get it everyday for the past 2 months some days it worst then others. And when im tired i feel it less

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Are you taking any medications? I have had really strange headaches as a result of certain tablets.

• Posted

Have you seen a neurologist? Perhaps its nerve related.

• Posted

yes that what i tough but my doctor keeps saying its anxiety and i had ct scan and it was clear

• Posted

I I would try and suggest an MRI. my CT scan was also clear and I had to demand an MRI and it came back that I have a incidental lipoma and my brain that is causing my symptoms.

• Posted

Check out Nuralgiathey sound like symptoms they give you. I have O/N occiminal nuralgia it's a pain behind the ears and eyes and jaw and mouth & my neck. T/N that effects everything on your face. Did you hit or bump your head or have wiplash ?? it doesn't show up on MRI's you can even get it on a computer by looking down all the time. Check it out on youtube or just google it. Mine is bad Keep us posted see a neurologist or even a plastic surgeeon who works on O/N. believe it or not some do since they know a lot about face nerves.

• Posted

did you feel a weird type of sensation on the left side of your head and eye

• Posted

Oh yeah, weird and mine is very very painful.Now after 2 yrs i feel like my head is going to fall off.I get it every day 24 hrs a day. I can't even sleep. Waiting for MRI results on my neck but i don't think it will find anything since most don't. My back, shoulder, hips and legs hurt now too I'm out of wack because i would sleep on one side since i can't put my head on a pillow then that would make my back worse. let me know if you have any questions I can't live without meds but now they aren't even working so it's a I hope taking pill. that i hope it works this time. let me know how your feeling and check it out. I never heard of it before till i got itmost don'th

• Posted

it must be so awful. i understand what you mean it is very annoying and bad but hope it will go away. btw clonazepam helped me a little bit with the pther weird sensation in my head and this one so if u have a lot of stress because of it i would recommend you getting some

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.