Buspar

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone else get sweaty hands and feet while on buspar?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Thinking about going on this, did it work for your anxiety???
    • Posted

Deanna

Not doing much, is at least giving you sweating hands, so that is something Lol

If you are not getting any relief. How long have you been on the drug

BOB

• Posted

deanna

Sounds ike a contrindication, look on the paper in the box, there is a list there with contrindications

Always around

BOB

• Posted

deanne

I would imagine you will not need gloves.

All I can advise just give the medication time to work, if you have problems you can see the GP if needed and we are around here to chat

Keep a hold

BOB

• Posted

I took buspar for exactly one week and the first two days were great it might just of been my mind or my cit finally kicking in but after that I was super dizzy about an hr after taking it for pretty much the entire day I had 10mg in the am and 10mg in eve and after 3 days of that same symptom almost like clock work 1 hr after taking it I just stopped taking it as not every medication is right for everyone I have a friend who has been on buspar for a cpl years and swears it helps him so I guess it's just one of those things that go with different drugs for different people, good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.