Buspar

Posted , 2 users are following.

Wondering if anyone on here has used or is using buspar, if you have did you use it by itself or to kind of supplement your main medication and did you have positive results with it?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi rob I've seen some of your other posts. I'm in a situation where looking for advice on a new medication too. For me it's going to be a last resort really. I know the cause of my depression And chemicals are not going to fix it. They might help me, to date they have not. Do you know the cause of yours? My point is that medicating in a vain hope won't help. I've been there.

• Posted

Your probably right Ted and I fought taking medicines for two years before finally giving in to them when my insomnia got so bad.

I lost my brother and father in dramatic ways which hasn't helped my situation but my depression developed a while after my brother died and before the death of my father where I just lost all feeling of happiness at all. This turned into anxiety as I was always searching on the internet and looking for ways to make myself feel like I did before. My anxiety got so bad then that I developed horrible insomnia.

I'm probably posting on here so much looking for reassurance and hoping for that magic cure but I know that I'm probably that cure and I know there isn't a medication that will do it all for me..

• Posted

I'm sorry to hear all that. It sounds though as if you're really searching for something. I spent years too doing the same and was on about 6 meds at one stage.

Now I've really been getting to grips with things for a few months. As in dealing with the causes. It's not helping, or helping as fast as I'd like. Hence trying again to reach out for added help.

Not convinced though, as yet.

• Posted

Glad to hear your getting a grip on things and I'm really searching for anything at this point and I'm not even too concerned on why it happened.

Always was the person people could come to and was always so dependable and now I'm just looking for reassurance from my doctor and people online all the time. I hate what this depression and anxiety has turned me into but I always seem to let myself fall in the same traps over and over..

Wish you nothing but the best in the future and thanks for your input Ted!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.