butt and thigh pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

has anyone had butt pain and thigh pain

along with trouble passing gas with ibs?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i do, mines started from inside my bowel then to my butt and then radiate to my thigh i got scared but i didnt panic and omg i struggle passing gas its so irritating because when i cant pass gas it upset my stomach and even makes me feel sick in general but i thought i was the only one had this issue

• Posted

im still able to pass gas but i have problems doing so. like the gas is about to come out but its stuck near the anus. i also get hip and lower back pain thats on and off. and twice last month had lower abdominal pain when sitting

• Posted

i have those issue too especially back pain and sometimes the gas stuck near my anus too

• Posted

I also have butt pain when squeezing the cheeks in and thigh pain thats worse when sleeping

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.