butterflies galore

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone ..

Well ive got butterflies galore doing somersaults because i go for my hysteroscopy tomorrow ..totally scared .com

What can I do to relax...

0 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi there suesun, great news, well done you.  Did they tell you what caused it exactly, I have had quite a few post menopausal bleeds, all normal thank goodness so far but non specific causes, so I kind of think they will keep happening.  Would be interesting to compare notes.
    • Posted

Hi Helen ...yes they said it was a hormonal surge..the last hurrah....and said if it happens again to go through the same procedure. ..jeeezzzz im hoping not like lol...but ill know what to expect if it does x
    • Posted

So you are in the same position as me, wait and see, fun isn't it.  I admire you for having it done under a local.  It is nice once it's all over though isn't it.
    • Posted

Honestly Helen i didnt feel any pain at all ..just a bit of cramping and my legs kind of went funny for a moment ..but that was it i would definitely do it that way again..

yeah its a great feeling when its all done and dusted ...its like a black cloud has lifted away

• Posted

That's great, and now you are in the nice position of being able to reassure the next lady on this site who is facing the same, which is what it is all about.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.