Butterflies like sensation feeling in chest, upper chest and head

Posted , 5 users are following.

I was just wondering if someone else is having this feeling ? My ekg alright, lungs fine ect. Still waiting for mri of my head. The feeling is not bad at all. It feels like butterflies in stomach, but in my case it is more of a chest or head area. I have it often, mostly on my head. It can be basically anywhere on the head ( top of the head, left side, face area ect.). I used to have head pressure but now this "butterflies' feeling is more often now.

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

I get head pressure and the butterfly feeling in my chest but not in my head
    • Posted

Yeah I had head pressure and butterfly feeling in chest in the beginning. Now it transformed into butterfly feeling in my head too. But I do have head pressure less frequent smile

• Posted

Oh, Happyguy!

You're going through so much stress over all these symptoms. I wish there was something I could say which would help.

Maybe the MRI will calm you down, when it comes back as normal, which it will.

love Tess xx

• Posted

Mri will definitely calm me down if it is going to be fine. My doctors already told me that it is very likely to be normal. I really hope it will be. I do not really feel so much stress during a day anymore (progress). It usually gets worse towards the evening when I find out that all symptoms are still there and I get depressed because im so young and after so many months of this almost constant symptoms it feels like I will never be able to really live normal again.

• Posted

I'm getting an mri in a few days for my head pressure

• Posted

I have my fingers crossed. I hope it shows everything normal smile Im pretty sure it will wink

• Posted

I'm sure it will! Hopefully mine does too I'm nervous lol can I ask how old u are?

• Posted

I have fingers crossed for you. I still have to wait quite some time to have mri. My doctor said that since all of my basic neurological tests look fine, it is not so urgent.

Im 21 smile

• Posted

I'm 23 and that's what they told me. He had me follow his finger and do all these other tests and said it wasn't an emergancy so I had to wait like 3 weeks for the mri.... I finally get it Sunday but I'm dreading it ??????

• Posted

Im sure you will be alright. If doctor said it doesn't look urgent then it is probably nothing wink

• Posted

Got my MRI today and have to follow up with my dr in a week.... It was so scary pray that I never have to do that again
    • Posted

Well.... Don't scare me :P I already have anxiety to do that. I have it rescheduled actually. I have it in two days. What is it so scary ? I heard that there is a huge noise and that you are stuck there for 30 min. I think I can handle that :D I hope smile

• Posted

It takes 15 mins I'm clostropgopic and u lay on this little bed and go in the machine and it's so tiny there's no space for u and it's really loud

• Posted

I had it today. It took me more than 30min actually. I was very nervous going in, but it was better when it started. Luckily im not clastrophobic so it wasn't too bad for me, but I did feel dizzy afterwards. I dont know if it is because of mri...

Im nervous what the results will be..

• Posted

Hi Happyguy. What did your MR scan show? Anything or not? Do you still have the symptoms?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.