Buying incontinence pads in Greece or Malta

Posted , 2 users are following.

I will be travelling to Greece (Athens) in October and then later in the year to Malta via Athens. We will be away 2 weeks the first time and over a week the second time.

Does anyone have experience of purchasing incontinence pads in Greece or Malta? Are they available in pharmacies or large supermarkets?

When I have been for a week’s holiday I’ve taken enough pads in the luggage to last, but I’m thinking that I might not be able to fit 2 weeks’ pads into the luggage to fly with, especially as sometimes I need high capacity nappy/ diaper style pads.

As a back up it would be good to know if it’s possible to buy any pads in Greece or Malta.

Thank you in advance. We are going on a short trip before October so I will have a look round too.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ginny,

I’ve flown a number of times since having bladder problems. Have always contacted the airlines and they have always increased my luggage allowance on the outward journey.

• Posted

Thank you very much for that. I will look into it. If they could do that it would certainly really help as I could be sure of having the kind of pads I’m used to using rather than possibly having to get a brand I don’t know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.