Buzzing sound

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello gentlemen’s,

I had a ear surgery on 8 dec 2015. Till today i am fine 25 july 2018, almost more that 2+ year. Since couple of days i got a cold and due to which i feel very loud buzzing sound, which prevent me to listen properly. I feel like i landed on the same page where i am untreated with ear. That noise is very irritating and i am not abe to focus on work.

I know after cold you don’t hear properly but this time i am feeling uncomfortable with this buzzing sound.this buzzing sound is too loud right now.

Can anyone suggest is that normal or is there any reason to worry?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Look up Tinnitis ...hopefully yrs goes away. Iv had mine 4 over 2 yrs after having a catscan an major stress...
  • Posted

Can we have a resurgery in same ear after 2 year.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.