Bv

Posted , 4 users are following.

So i postes earlier that a cough syrup (duro-tuss linctus) eliminated my bv. Ladies my bv came back...i have been taking coconut oil, one spoon twice a day and coconut vaginal douche twice a day with 1strong probiotic a day and so far this is one of the best management method.....not cure but its better.

I heard of the waterwork vaginal cleansing system which apperently work wonders i ordered it this week but only expecting it 14 Dec. So am hopeful this system can clear up this dreadful disease.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

U may want to reconsider douching so much as it can alter the vaginal environment and cause more infections in the long run. Message me if you would like a link to read about effective ways to deal with vaginosis
    • Posted

I know i should reconsider douching soon cant be the permanent solution, but rite now its doing me better than any other bv treatments i did before. Please do assist with a better treatment method.
  • Posted

I feel your pain :”( I really do. I have tried almost everything to try and get rid of the odor. It first stared as fishy and then an antibiotic prescribed by my Gyno called Tinidazole helped for a few days. Then it came back again... I have not had any new partners since months ago and a few weeks after that is when I found out I had BV. Since then I have not had sex and will not have sex. Obviously having odor it is too embarrassing to do so. I take a probiotic daily and eat live cultures yogurt every day. I use tea tree oil and sea salt mixed with water soaked in a tampon twice a day for 3 hours max. I wear only cotton undies no nylon or spandex, I use aveeno body wash and shave only when absolutely necessary (down there). Every day I have an odor in my house and in the car when I’m driving to or from work.. I have to mask it and keep perfume handy when I go out with friends or go to a family gathering... it has truly taken over my life and I am getting so discouraged... idk how much longer I can take this. 
  • Posted

Mekondjo please update us. I just bought the cough syrup and I feel discouraged that your bv came back. Were you doing this management routine while you took the cough syrup??
    • Posted

Take the syrup it might work for you.....i took it 3 times a day with a strong probiotic...just that i was put on antibiotic for another infection cud be that brought my bv back.

Please also check out the waterwork vaginal cleansing system. I just came upon it on internet when someone with bv on another forum said it cured all her bv. I ordered it from the US but it will only be here on the 14th of dec.....the testimonials to it is impressive.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.